17 November 2015

London

Because you should always save the best for last. 

Westminster Cathedral--so glad I didn't miss this gem!
Bob pretending to be excited to watch Wicked, which he subsequently hated.
My mom and I loved it, of course. #crazyman
Mom loved Covent Garden. #missionaccomplished
The entertainment had a lot to do with it.
Tower of London
Look who we found! So happy Sarah was able to come
down and spend one last day with me. #notreadytosaygoodbye









Mom still loving those selfies.
Literally on the edge of our seats waiting for the show to start!!!
What show you ask? 
Matilda!!! The best show in London.
This set. Merely the icing on the cake of a spectacular show.
Seriously, if you can only see one show in London, don't miss out on Matilda.
Mom and I walked to Buckingham Palace after the show
before heading back to our flat. #wheninlondon
The perfect end to a perfectly memorable day, and an unforgettable European road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment