18 July 2014

Last night I made the mistake of checking BBC before going to bed. That's when I learned that Netanyahu had just ordered the ground invasion of Gaza. It took me a couple hours to be able to fall asleep after that. I just have so many thoughts and feelings on the conflict and these recent developments that I found it difficult to turn my mind off enough to sleep.

I wish I could adequately articulate everything I know and feel on the subject, along with how I've come to know and feel it, into one neat blogpost that could be understood at least by my family and friends. However, this morning I found that one of my professors from Jerusalem, Chad Emmett, already had--and in a way that is much more understandable than I ever could have written it.

You really should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment