20 June 2014

Yesterday was such a delightful day! I was able to go to the Preston Temple with a new friend, and it was so lovely. It was great getting to know her better and learn from her example and experience. We hit it off so well, it didn't really feel like we were just getting to know each other. I don't have that experience very often, so it was nice to click with her without having to try so hard. 

The time spent in the temple was perfect. I felt an overwhelming peace and confidence regarding my recent decision to postpone my graduation and stay here. And the trust that I've been placing in Heavenly Father to have everything unfold according to His will was reaffirmed. I left the temple knowing for certain that Heavenly Father knows and loves me perfectly, and that He has a beautiful plan for my life which He's in the process of preparing me for. I have no idea what that plan is, but right now I'm perfectly content with not knowing. Today my trust in Him is absolute, and nothing else seems to matter. It's such a simple source of joy, but it's joy all the same. 






No comments:

Post a Comment