22 January 2014

London calling

I have lived in the UK for 4 months now, and I was FINALLY able to get to London for the first time this past weekend. I had a business meeting for the film festival I'm co-hosting in March, and since I needed to see the venue, we decided it was time for me to go to London. I'm SO GLAD I DID!

I'M IN LOVE. 

I was only there for the day, but to be honest I was hooked the moment I stepped out of the tube station and onto the streets of London. I had an interesting experience getting there... Heavenly Father delayed a train for me by 3 minutes so I wouldn't have to wait 30 min for the next one. But more than the actual delay. it was the tangible reminder that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me that meant so much to me. After some difficult experiences during the week, I was afraid that my time in London might be tainted by my aloneness, but this experience was a great reminder that I'm never alone. As it turns out, Heavenly Father is The PERFECT traveling companion because He still lets me choose whatever I want to do, not to mention the whole delaying trains and improving the weather on my behalf. ;) Anyway, it was such an incredible day and I was back to thoroughly enjoying just being by myself as usual. And now I want to move to London more than ever.

But since I know all you really want are pictures, I'll stop explaining the day away. Without further adieu, here are a few of Buckingham Palace.










No comments:

Post a Comment