01 January 2014

For those who've been complaining I don't take enough pictures, I had perfect lighting on the way home from church a couple weeks ago so I got a few from along my route.
Grove Park, Harborne
Yes, that is the sun already starting to set. At 3:30pm. Tragic truth.
Harborne Park Road, with Ole Joe (the clock tower on campus) in the background

A better shot of Ole Joe--the tallest freestanding clock tower in the UK, and he's on my campus. What a beaut.

All of the trees and fences are covered in a bright green lichen or something. Don't know what it is, but it's beautiful.

I walk this path through the park multiple times a week on my way to/from the chapel, which is about 1.5 miles from my house.

Just listening to Lamb of God as usual on my way home from church.
It was a gorgeous day but freezing cold!

I love how English these houses look. They remind me that I REALLY live here.

The PERFECT climbing tree. One day I will sit on that branch. He calls my name every time I walk by him. 

Quinton Road

My street... one of the better-looking signs into the neighbourhood.

My street. Completely charming.

My home. Not much from the outside. Or the inside to be honest. But it's Home, and I love it!
The two windows on top are both my room

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should mention the signs in the area. I kept meaning to make a project out of cleaning some of them!

    ReplyDelete