26 September 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like a home.

Tonight I hung up the posters that I had bought on campus this morning. The plain grungy walls were starting to feel like an old, run down hospital ward. These are the posters I bought, of course all color coordinated with the other decorations I inherited and my bedding, because I'm OCD like that.

Van Gogh's "Almond Blossom" ...one of my many favorites from my years of studying art

Among the many things I've inherited from my mother, a love of words is at the top of the list. :) It just wouldn't be my room if I didn't have some inspiring words posted on the walls.

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.” -Bernard Edmonds
*I LOVE THIS QUOTE. SO MUCH.*

No comments:

Post a Comment