19 May 2015

Sunderland

Last month we had a preview performance of Lamb of God up in Sunderland (about 4+ hours northeast of Brum, on the east coast of the country). We were hosted by members of the stake, and it couldn't have been a lovelier or more uplifting weekend. I came back with my cup full to the brim. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt the Spirit so strongly and so consistently over multiple days. It was a fantastic unifying experience for all the choir members who were able to go. I'm still thinking about it, that's how good it was!

On the Saturday morning we had a couple hours to visit a lighthouse and walk along the beach. When we got there it looked like it was going to rain, but then the clouds parted and the sun came out. It was still REALLY windy and cold, but sunshine is a treasured highlight to any day that it touches here. Seriously. I'm not being dramatic.







No comments:

Post a Comment