01 August 2013

Progress


Since that miraculous day, many other tender mercies have continued to appear in my life. Since I've mostly been wearing all of my mother's clothes since I got home from my mission, I knew I would have to acquire a few articles of my own in order to leave her closet behind. I've found truly incredible deals. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say my sister now refuses to shop without me, because my "luck" has been so outrageous. haha

And just this morning I received an email saying that my UK Student Visa has been issued. This was the last puzzle piece to fall into place to make it all irrevocably official. I can now buy my plane ticket and start the rigorous process of packing, which will inevitably involve at least 2 re-packs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment